Jefferson County Public Health (JCPH) provides consultation, investigation and reporting of communicable diseases and Tuberculosis (TB) screening, diagnosis and treatment.
TB testing is available at walk-in immunization clinics on Tuesdays, 1-4 p.m.
No appointment is required. Jefferson County Public Health is located at 615 Sheridan Street, Port Townsend, in the Castle Hill Mall.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION
Topics of Interest:
- Zika Virus
- Animal Bites
- Flu News
- Hanta Virus (viruses carried by rodents)
- Head Lice
- Rabies Vaccination Requirements
- Rabies, Bats and Other Wild Animals
- Stop Germs - Stay Healthy!
- Lyme Disease
- Surveillance/Public Health
- West Nile Virus Disease in Washington
For additional information on communicable diseases and tuberculosis: