SCHEDULED SHERIFF SALES
PLEASE NOTE: The Sheriff's Office is prohibited from offering any sort of legal advice. Sheriff Sale proceedings can be complicated and complex; buyers, debtors, and other interested parties are encouraged to seek legal counsel for any questions they may have.
For information regarding the procedures followed at a Sheriff Sale, please see our Procedures page.
PLEASE NOTE: Neither Jefferson County nor the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information regarding the sales listed on this page, and shall not be held liable for losses caused by using this information. Portions of this information may not be current or accurate. The opening bid amounts are tentative and may change up until sale time. Any person or entity who relies on the information obtained from this page does so at their own risk.
Below is a listing of all currently scheduled Sheriff Sales being process by the Civil Unit of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, provided as a courtesy. All sales will take place on the front steps of the Jefferson County Courthouse, at 1820 Jefferson street, Port Townsend, Washington
CITIMORTGAGE VS PAUL A. MOSELEY, MICHELLE L. MOSELEY, LUDLOW MAINTENANCE COMMISSION, DOES 1-10 INCLUSIVE, UNKNOWN OCCUPANTS OF THE SUBJECT REAL PROPERY, PARTIES IN POSSESSION OF THE SUBJECT REAL PROPERTY, PARTIES CLAIMING A RIGHT TO POSSESSION OF THE REAL PROPERTY, ALL OTHER UNKNOWN PERSONS OR PARTIES CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE, ESTATE, LIEN, OR INTEREST IN THE REAL ESTATE DESCRIBED IN THE COMPLIANT HEREIN
- SUPERIOR COURT # 16-2-00216-1
- Status: POSTPONED
- Sale Date: FRIDAY DECEMBER 10th 2021 10 am
- Subject Property Address: 101 Fleet Drive, Port Ludlow, WA 98365
- Judgment Amount: $ 365,218.78 together with interest, costs, and fees before the date of sale
- Redemption Period: 12 Months Redemption
- Opening Bid: $314,500.00
LUDLOW MAINTENANCE COMMISSION, a Washington non profit corporation VS JAMES S. JOHNSON; et al;
- SUPERIOR COURT # 18-2-00173-16
- STATUS: SOLD
- SALE DATE: 12/11/2020 10 AM
- SUBJECT PROPERTY: PORT LUDLOW WASHINGTON. PARCEL NUMBER 990400401
- JUDGMENT AMOUNT: $27,390.91
- REDEMPTION PERIOD: 0 MONTHS
- OPENING BID: $ 34,639.57