Pfizer Booster Clinics for Certain Populations
Saturday, Oct. 23, Quilcene School
|WA Department of Health Vaccination Requirement for Healthcare Settings FAQ (08/09/2021)|
Vaccination Order for Restaurant and Bars Information
Printable Door Signs for Business Owners (09/02/2021)
|FAQs Outdoor Dining Takeout Restrooms Catering and Clubs (09/08/2021)|
Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 10/12/21)
Booster shots for certain populations will be available at several upcoming clinics. Click here to learn more.
Jefferson Healthcare EXPRESS CLINIC
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine (18 and older)
- Walk-in, no appointment necessary
- Vaccination in the Express Clinic is available 7 days a week from 9 AM - 4:30 PM
- Located at 834 Sheridan St. Suite B, Port Townsend
Jefferson Healthcare in Port Townsend
- Patients currently enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare Primary Care provider can schedule a COVID- 19 vaccination through the Primary Care Clinics in Port Townsend. Pfizer b
QFC in Port Hadlock or Sequim
- Pfizer vaccine (12 and older)
- Appointments strongly recommended, or walk-in Monday-Friday 9:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Click on the link to schedule an appointment: QFC - COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments - Schedule Now
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
Safeway in Port Townsend, Sequim or Kingston
- Pfizer vaccine (12 and older); certain populations and you may make appointment online for booster shots, although walk-ins will be accepted. Boosters are currently the only COVID-19 vaccine you may schedule online. For all other COVID-19 vaccines, walk-in only. Pfizer booster shots available for
- Walk-in Mon., Wed., Thurs. & Fri., 10 AM-12 PM or 2 PM-3:30, Tues. 12 PM-4 PM or Sat. 11 AM-1 PM or 2 PM-4 PM. No vaccinations on Sunday.
Tri-Area Pharmacy, 93 Oak Bay Road, Port Hadlock
Walgreens, 490 W Washington St, Sequim
Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
If you are experiencing stress due to COVID-19 call the Washington Listens line at 833-681-0211 for support and resources. For a comprehensive list of mental health resources (including local resources): Mental Health Resources
Board of County Commissioner Meetings with COVID-19 Updates
Every Monday, at 9:45 AM, Dr. Allison Berry, Public Health Officer for Jefferson County, or a member of Public Health, will be giving regular public updates about COVID-19 during the County Commissioner’s weekly meetings. To Join:
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93777841705
This option will allow you to join the meeting live. You will need to enter an email address. If you wish to provide public comment, click on the hand icon at the bottom of the screen to "raise your hand." Participation will be up to the Chair and/or Clerk of the meeting.
Those without internet can listen by dialing: 1-253-215-8782 enter Access Code: 937-7784-1705# (if you wish to provide public comment, press *9 to "raise your hand."
To see live or recorded videos of the Board of County Commissioners’ meeting, go to www.co.jefferson.wa.us and click on “Videos of Meetings” on the lower left side of the screen. Choose “Streaming Live” or “Recorded.”
When to seek medical evaluation and advice
If you have symptoms like cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, call your healthcare provider. Isolate yourself and wear a mask before leaving the house.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.