Test Positive? Call us at 360-385-9400
Positive cases ONLY may reach our communicable disease team because of high call volume.
Exposed? Click here: Testing Flowchart PDF (1/13/2022)
Organigrama para las pruebas de COVID-19 (1/13/2022)
We are out of home test kits at the Jefferson County Public Health office until further notice (1/20/2022)
Saturday, January 22, Port Townsend & Brinnon
Vaccination clinics (5 and older, all vaccine types)
Saturday, January 29, Port Townsend
Vaccination Order for Restaurant and Bars Information
Printable Door Signs for Business Owners (09/02/2021)
|FAQs Outdoor Dining Takeout Restrooms Catering and Clubs (09/08/2021)|
Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 01/18/22)
Vaccine supply and staffing can change frequently at any given location. Please contact your provider or pharmacy for the most up-to-date details.
Pharmacies may need several business days to implement updates to vaccination guidance.
NEW: Pfizer booster doses now recommended for children 12 and older. Read more.
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics
Saturday, January 22: Blue Heron Middle School, Port Townsend
- 9-11 AM: All vaccine types. Walk-ins accepted. Appointments: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appointment/en/reg/0019862590
Saturday, January 22: Brinnon Community Center
- 1:30-3:30 PM: All vaccine types. Walk-ins accepted. Appointments: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appointment/en/reg/2690591109
Jefferson Healthcare Express Clinic in Port Townsend
- Johnson & Johnson (18 and older) First doses ONLY. Boosters NOT offered at this location at this time.
- Walk in, this location does not schedule appointments.
- Vaccination in the express clinic is available 7 days a week from 9 AM - 4:30 PM
- (360) 385-2204
Jefferson Healthcare in Port Townsend
- Patients enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare Primary Care provider may be able to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination/booster through the primary care clinics in Port Townsend in conjunction with a provider visit.
Jefferson Healthcare at Port Ludlow Pharmacy
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time); Johnson & Johnson (18 and older, first dose or booster)
- Must make an appointment by calling 360-379-2254
- Mon. & Tues.: 10 AM – 12 PM, 2 – 4:30 PM
QFC in Port Hadlock or Sequim
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time, only at Port Hadlock location); Moderna (18 and older, only at Sequim location)
- Must make an appointment, click here to schedule.
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
Safeway in Port Townsend, Sequim or Kingston
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time);
- Walk-in Mon., Wed., Thurs. & Fri., 10 AM-12 PM or 2 PM-3:30, Tues. 12 PM-4 PM or Sat. 11 AM-1 PM or 2 PM-4 PM. No vaccinations on Sunday.
- (360) 385-2860 (Port Townsend) or (360) 681-2120 (Sequim) or (360) 297-1811 (Kingston)
Tri-Area Pharmacy in Port Hadlock
- Walk in 9 AM-12 PM two days a week, with days subject to change. Please call ahead. This location does not schedule appointments.
- (360) 379-9800
Walgreens in Sequim
Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
If you are experiencing stress due to COVID-19 call the Washington Listens line at 833-681-0211 for support and resources. For a comprehensive list of mental health resources (including local resources): Mental Health Resources
Board of County Commissioner Meetings with COVID-19 Updates
Every Monday, at 9:45 AM, Dr. Allison Berry, Public Health Officer for Jefferson County, or a member of Public Health, will be giving regular public updates about COVID-19 during the County Commissioner’s weekly meetings. To Join:
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93777841705
This option will allow you to join the meeting live. You will need to enter an email address. If you wish to provide public comment, click on the hand icon at the bottom of the screen to "raise your hand." Participation will be up to the Chair and/or Clerk of the meeting.
Those without internet can listen by dialing: 1-253-215-8782 enter Access Code: 937-7784-1705# (if you wish to provide public comment, press *9 to "raise your hand."
To see live or recorded videos of the Board of County Commissioners’ meeting, go to www.co.jefferson.wa.us and click on “Videos of Meetings” on the lower left side of the screen. Choose “Streaming Live” or “Recorded.”
When to seek medical evaluation and advice
If you have symptoms like cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, call your healthcare provider. Isolate yourself and wear a mask before leaving the house.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.