|Bivalent (Omicron) Booster Dose Clinics: |
Saturday, September 24
Chimacum Junior/Senior High School
Sign up to receive Moderna (18+): https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov//appointment/en/reg/6089129461
Sign up to receive Pfizer (12+): https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov//appointment/en/reg/9612929061
Saturday, October 1
Blue Heron Middle School, Port Townsend
Sign up to receive Moderna (18+): https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov//appointment/en/reg/0012961969
Sign up to receive Pfizer (12+): https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov//appointment/en/reg/6099129631
Saturday, October 8 (For those residing or working in Quilcene/Brinnon ONLY)
Quilcene Junior/Senior High School
Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 09/09/22)
Jefferson Healthcare in Port Townsend
- Jefferson Healthcare Sheridan Clinic is now scheduling nurse visit vaccine appointments for children 6 months to 4 years old and booster appointments for children 5-11 years old, who have already received two doses of the vaccine (with the 2nd dose being at least 5 months ago). Established Jefferson Healthcare patients only. Call or text (360)-379-8031 for an appointment.
- Patients enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare primary care provider may be able to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination/booster through the primary care clinics in Port Townsend in conjunction with a provider visit.
Jefferson Healthcare at Port Ludlow's Pharmacy
- Pfizer (12 and older at this time) Bivalent (omicron) booster available
- Must make an appointment by phone.
- (360) 379-2254
QFC in Port Hadlock or Sequim
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time, only at Port Hadlock location); Moderna (18 and older, only at Sequim location) Bivalent (omicron) booster available
- Must make an appointment, click here to schedule.
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
Safeway in Port Townsend, Sequim or Kingston
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time);
- (360) 385-2860 (Port Townsend) or (360) 681-2120 (Sequim) or (360) 297-1811 (Kingston)
Tri-Area Pharmacy in Port Hadlock
- Several days a week, first come, first served. Call to inquire what day vaccines are offered.
- (360) 379-9800
Walgreens in Sequim
Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability