WIC Nutrition Program
Farmers Market benefits for WIC eligible participants.
Each year, Jefferson County receives a limited supply of WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program benefits for eligible WIC participants. These benefits will be distributed according to our policy (available upon request), to eligible WIC participants who express interest. If you are a current WIC participant, call 360-385-9432 to find out the details about the 2021 market season, while supplies last.
Jefferson County Farmers Market has kindly offered to provide $25.00 in tokens for each pack of Farmer Market checks.
Enjoy the extra bounty of fresh produce with WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program benefits.
For more market details go to http://jcfmarkets.org/ and don’t forget to bring your mask.
Summer 2021 WIC Fruit and Vegetable Increase!
Every WIC participant is eligible for increases to their fruit and vegetable benefits this summer! Each woman and child on WIC receives $35 per person per month from June-September 2021. Call 360-385-9432 to find out more about this extra and healthy benefit.
- Does your food budget need a boost?
- Looking for tips on how to feed your child nutritious food?
- Interested in exploring simple nutritious recipes for you and your family?
- Have questions about healthy weight gain during pregnancy?
- Have questions about breastfeeding your baby?
Good news- WIC has openings for eligible pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women and children under 5 years old. Get nutritious foods, information about feeding children, breastfeeding education and support and referrals to important services.
Make an Appointment
Call 360-385-9432 for the WIC direct line, or
360-385-9400 for the Jefferson County Public Health (JCPH) main line.
Do you work?
We want to make it easy to get an appointment.
Early evening appointments available!
Port Townsend WIC Main Office
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Call 360-385-9400 to schedule an appointment
Clinics in Chimacum & Quilcene
Chimacum Clinic Tri-Area Community Center
By appointment, held the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Call 360-385-9400 for appointment.
Walk-ins accepted the 1st, 3rd and 5th Wednesday of each month from noon to 4 p.m.
Call for more information and directions.
Find WIC clinics.
Eligibility & How to Apply
Find out if you are eligible and how to apply.
Additional WIC Information
- What is WIC?
- How Do I Sign up for WIC?
- Do I qualify for WIC?
- What do I bring to my WIC appointment?
- How do I make a WIC appointment?
- What kinds of foods are on WIC?
- Do I need proof of citizenship to qualify for WIC?
- Can I get help with food for my children under 5 years old?
- I need help getting formula, how do I do that?
- How can I get more fresh fruit and veggies on a limited budget?
- What stores accept WIC?
- What about dads, grandparents or legal guardians and the WIC Program?
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Washington State WIC Nutrition Program Doesn't Discriminate