The County adopted the Brinnon Subarea Plan in 2002 and amendments to the Plan in 2004. The Brinnon Subarea Plan contains narrative, goals and policies reference a conceptual MPR at Black Point.
Black Point Maps
- Figure BR-10 (PDF): Black Point - 2001 Land Use
- Figure BR-11 (PDF): Conceptual Master Planned Resort
- Water (PDF): Environmentally Sensitive Areas Streams, Wetlands, Frequently Flooded Areas, and Susceptible Aquifer Recharge Areas
- Geology (PDF): Environmentally Sensitive Areas - Landslide, Erosion, and Seismic Hazards
- Habitat (PDF): Environmentally Sensitive Areas - Fish and Wildlife Habitat