Wood Chips

To get on the wood chip list you need to fill out the Hold Harmless Agreement and return it to the Road Maintenance Office. It will then be reviewed by the office personnel and given to a road crew member to do a site inspection before getting added to the delivery list. 

Being on the wood chip list does not guarantee you will get any wood chips at any given time. 

For more information see the Vegetation Control page or call the Road Maintenance Office (360) 385-0890.