February, 15, 2022
Contact: Bonnie Obremski, COVID-19 Communications Specialist for Jefferson County Public Health: email@example.com
Free COVID-19 home test kits available at locations countywide
JEFFERSON COUNTY—People experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or those who had close contact with an infected person may pick up a free, rapid-antigen home test kit at the following locations during business hours:
- Brinnon Fire Department, 272 Schoolhouse Rd., Brinnon
- Discovery Bay Fire Department, 12 Bentley Pl., Port Townsend
- Jefferson County Library & Bookmobile, 620 Cedar Ave., Port Hadlock-Irondale
- Jefferson County Public Health Office, 615 Sheridan Ave., Port Townsend (beside QFC)
- Quilcene Fire Department, 70 Herbert St., Quilcene
In addition to home test kits, free N95, surgical, or cloth masks are available at the Jefferson County Public Health office during business hours.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include the following:
Loss of taste/smell
If you have difficulty breathing, call the Jefferson Healthcare Express Clinic at 360-385-2204 for a medical evaluation. Or, if in need of emergency care, go to the Emergency Room.
Close contact occurs when a person was within six feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes over the course of 24 hours. Close contacts should test on day 5 after exposure or if symptoms develop.
To view a COVID-19 testing flowchart and FAQs in English click here. To view in Spanish, click here.
Please wear a mask and follow the safety protocols of each pick-up location in order to protect staff members.