Report a HIPAA Violation?

To exercise your rights under HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), to ask for more information, or, to report a problem contact the HIPAA Compliance Officer.

HIPAA Compliance Officer
Jefferson County Public Health
615 Sheridan Street
Port Townsend, WA 98368

360.385.9400 Telephone
360.385.9401 Fax


If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a written complaint with the above individual or the Secretary of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201.  There will be no retaliation for filing a complaint.

Review a copy of the Notice of Privacy Practices, effective October 2013.

Show All Answers

1. How Do I Apply for a Position at JCPH?
2. Report a HIPAA Violation?