DCD Staff Consultations
$100.00 per hour
Book an appointment with staff to discuss more in-depth questions and projects. Examples include how critical area and shoreline regulations affect projects.
What you need to know about this process:
- Fees start at $50 for a 15-30 minute appointment. An hour-long appointment costs $100.00.
- Customer Service fees up to $96 may be credited to a project application if the customer applies within one year from the date of the meeting or customer service provided. Review hours that exceed credited permit fees will be charged the hourly rate.
- **Forty-eight hour minimum advance booking is required*
Please prepare the following items before proceeding:
- Log-in or create a new account. Once you log-in or create an account and log-in for the first time, revisit the Jefferson County DCD Staff Consultations webpage (use the web page search tool at the top right). To create an account, you need to provide a valid e-mail address and a password.
- Credit or debit card
- You will need to know your parcel number. You can research your parcel number by clicking here.
Scroll down to view availability calendar. You can also indicate that you would like an email or telephone response in lieu of an in-person meeting.
There are self-service options if this isn't the right fit.
By submitting this reservation request, customer acknowledges that:
Information and guidance provided through Customer Assistance is advisory only and is based on information provided by the customer. This is not intended to be an exhaustive review of all potential issues. Any discussion or information provided shall not bind or prohibit the County’s future implementation or enforcement of all applicable laws and regulations. No statements or assurances made by County representatives shall in any way relieve the applicant of his or her duty to submit an application consistent with all relevant requirements of County, state and federal codes, laws, regulations, land use plans, and other requirements.