Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Board of County Commissioners

  1. Special Event Application

    Jefferson County Administrator 1820 Jefferson Street P.O. Box 1220 Port Townsend, WA 98368 Phone: 360-385-9102 Fax: 360-385-9382


  1. Complaint Form

    This form is for submitting complaints to the Code Compliance Coordinator.

  2. Jefferson County Planning Commission Application

    Application form to Fill Volunteer Seat

  1. Inspection Request Form

    Regular inspections SUBMITTED BEFORE 3 PM will be performed the following business day, unless otherwise noted. We do not perform... More…

  2. Mechanical Permit

    Our Mechanical Permit is now an online form.

Environmental Health

  1. 2021 Request for Food Service Variance -- Jefferson County Public Health
  2. 2023 Temporary Food Service Application--Jefferson County Public Health
  3. Do-It-Yourself Septic System 101 Inspection Quiz
  4. Driller Notification Form - Jefferson County Public Health

    *New or reconstructed well must be submitted a minimum of 1 working day (24 hours) prior to start. * Decommissioned well must... More…

  5. Septic System Cost Share Program (2022-2023)

    The goal of this program is to reduce the health risk of living without safe sanitation; the stabilization of persons in their existing... More…

  1. 2023 Full Packet Food Establishment Permit Application -- Jefferson County Public Health
  2. Application for Public Water Supply Well Site Inspection -- Jefferson County Public Health
  3. Do-It-Yourself Septic System 201 Inspection Quiz
  4. Jefferson County Public Health Concern/Complaint Action Request for Environmental Health

    Jefferson County Public Health Concern/Complaint Action Request for Environmental Health

  5. Septic System Rebate Program

    Rebates for inspection and certain maintenance tasks are available for qualifying residences until funds are spent or before December... More…

Public Works

  1. County Road Problem Report

    Use this form to report problems with County roads, including danger trees in the right of way, trees down in the right of way,... More…

  1. Temporary Easement & Hold Harmless Agreement

    Jefferson County Public Works 371 Chimacum Road Port Hadlock, WA 98339 Phone: 360-385-0890 Fax: 360-385-3408

Sheriff's Office

  1. Employee Complaint or Concern
  2. Submit a Tip Online
  1. General Comments for the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office

    Please use the following form to submit general information, to make comments about the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, to make... More…