Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Use this form to report problems with County roads, including danger trees in the right of way, trees down in the right of way, deceased animals in the right of way, debris in the right of way and drainage issues in the right of way.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REPORT EMERGENCIES THREATENING LIFE OR PROPERTY OR THAT REQUIRE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO PREVENT FURTHER HARM TO LIFE OR PROPERTY. Call 911 for all emergencies, including accidents, power lines in the roadway and road closures that prevent emergency entrance and egress to occupied areas.
Please confirm that the road associated with your report is
(1) Located in Jefferson County, Washington;
(2) Located outside the boundaries of the City of Port Townsend;
(3) Not a state highway, such as Hwy 101, Hwy 20, Hwy 19, Hwy 104 or Hwy 116; and
(4) A county road with a green street sign, not a private road with a brown or red street sign.
You can also use this form to report issues with trails maintained by Jefferson County Public Works, such as the Larry Scott Trail.
It is completely optional to provide one or more methods of contacting you. However, if you provide this information, we can contact you if further clarification is required, and we can contact you with a resolution to your reported problem.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field